Congratulations on your decision to get married. It’s an exciting time with lots of wedding planning ahead!
Miltown Malbay Parish Weddings
These notes will be helpful to you in planning your church wedding:
- As soon as you know the date of your marriage make a PROVISIONAL BOOKING of the church. The booking remains PROVISIONAL until Part A of the pre-nuptial enquiry form has been completed by both parties.
- If you are living in this parish, at least three months prior to your wedding make an appointment with the parish priest to complete the Pre-Nuptial Papers. Bring your current Baptismal Certificate (issued not more than six months prior to wedding) and your Confirmation Certificate.
- If you are living outside of this parish make an appointment with the priest of the parish in which you are now living, to complete the pre-nuptial enquiry form.
- To fulfil the requirements laid down by the State, three months’ notice must be given by the couple to the Registrar of Marriages, Joyce House Tel. No. 01 8638200.
- Music, flowers, photography etc. required for the celebration of your marriage are the responsibility of the parties concerned but should be discussed beforehand with the parish priest.
The office is open Monday to Friday from 10.30am – 12.30pm.
Tel. No. 065 707 9829 – email email@example.com
Parish Secretary: Teresa Queally : Parish Priest Fr. Donagh O’Meara